Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Creative Thursday Link Party No. 12

Can you believe I've been doing link parties for three months now?  It's hard to believe how fast the time has flown by.  

I want to welcome all the new followers to my blog and say a HUGE THANK YOU to those of you who faithfully show up each week and link up all your amazing projects, DIY's, delicious recipes, tutorials, tips, etc.  

I know first hand how time consuming a blog can be and I truly appreciate YOU!  I feel honored that you consider me a blogging buddy or friend and I know I have met some wonderful new friends through this blogging world.

I'm hoping you are all having a wonderful summer so far.  We have been busy around here!  My husband and I have started a water aerobics class to get in better shape and are having a blast.  If you haven't tried it before I would suggest you give it a whirl.

Well enough about me because I'm sure you're ready to party!
I can't wait to see what everyone has been working on this week.  Here are YOUR top 3 viewed (on top) and MY favorite features (on bottom) from last week.  In no particular order
1.  Repurposed Coffee Cans from Organized Island a great way to use recycled tin cans.  Totally cute!
2.  Cajun Chicken & Rice from A Hooah's Housewife a flavorful dish for any night of the week.
3.  What can you make with a pool noodle? from The Crafty Blog Stalker this has got to be the most clever use of water noodles I've seen with a ton of fun practical uses.
4.  Easy Garlic Cheese Bread from Hot Eats and Cool Reads Yum, Yum, Yum!  Who doesn't love a ooey gooey cheesy bread with dinner?
5.  Baby Shower Diaper Wreath from The Mandatory Mooch this is the cutest idea for a baby shower and so much better than the diaper cakes we used to get.
6.  Reece's S'mores bars from Susie Homemaker I want a pan of these right now!  They looks so delicious and are packed with all the chocolaty favorites!

Congrats to all who were featured~Don't forget to grab a button from the side bar

19 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for having me again this week Michelle. I really liked your post today too. We are so lucky to be part of such a fun and friendly community of bloggers aren't we!

    Best wishes and happy Thursday!
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Baby Shower Diaper Wreath. It was so much fun to make. I've linked up some more wonderful recipes this week. Thanks, Nichi - The Mandatory Mooch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle
    Thank you for hosting another great party
    We are sure having a HOT summer here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Michelle, Thanks so much for hosting. I love water aerobics! It's so nice you two are doing it together. Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Michelle!!! Have a great day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time does fly! I can't believe it's almost July already! Thank you so much for hosting, Michelle ... Have a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting again, Michelle! More great recipes on this party. I love it!

    Julie
    www.jamscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring my Pool Noodle Round Up! I wouldn't miss your weekly party. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, thank you for hosting! I'm glad I've gotten to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, Michelle. Have a great 4th of July week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle! Great link party - thank you for hosting!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, as always, for hosting Michelle! We just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting every week!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for hosting! Enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A big THANK YOU for hosting each week Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Michelle! THANK YOU sooooo much for the feature, I am so glad u liked it & ty for hosting these amazing parties! Will def be linking up again! (:
    -Carrie Eve @
    www.a-hooahs-housewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Michelle,
    There are so many great links here I could be hanging around all day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for hosting. So glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I enjoy reading each and every one. I will try to respond in a timely manner so please make sure you have an email linked to your account.